Sig Sauer Car Holster
All gun holsters are made to order. Your holster will typically ship in 5-7 days.
Choose the correct orientation, this guide might be helpful
Console bump by your knee = Left Hand orientation. Inside the console box = Right Hand orientation, feel free to contact us with mounting questions.
All gun holsters include a complete mounting kit (screws, nuts, bolts, washers, mounting block). Request wing nuts if you plan to leave the mount but remove the holster regularly.
Enter special requests or additional information in the notes section at check out or give us a call (lasers, grip mods, rails, matte/semi-gloss finish, include wing nuts?)
All leather mountable gun holster for all Sig Sauer firearms including Sig P226, Sig P228, Sig P229, Sig P239, Sig P250, Sig P290, Sig Revolution C3, Sig SP2009, Sig SP2022, Sig SP2340, Sig P230, Sig P238, Sig P225 (P6), Sig P320, Sig P938, Sig P220, and Sig P250 SC.
Highest Quality Leather Holster With Mounting Kit
Lock stitched heavy duty top grain leather is dipped dyed and pressed around your firearm and baked to shrink and harden the leather for a glove like fit. Once dry the holster is buffed, finished and tested with your firearm. The mounting kit includes all required hardware and a rigid, angled riser block provides room for your draw hand.
Your Safety, Secured
- Should drawing your firearm require anything more than a simple one handed motion?
- In a life threatening situation, how much time do you want to spend before stopping the threat?
- What’s the best place to holster your firearm in your car? Friction holds your gun in place. The glove like fit is all you need to keep the firearm holstered; therefore there are no other retention devices that you will have to train with, remember, or otherwise work in order to quickly draw your firearm.
Fastest Possible Access to Your Weapon
Driving with a body holster is terribly uncomfortable. Not to mention your firearm is useless wedged into your back between you and the seat. Good luck digging it out in any reasonable amount of time to consider it useful for saving a life (your life?).
- (Cadillac SRX) Received the holster for my Springfield .45 Ultra Compact recently, and installed it, today, in my 2009 Cad. SRX - no problems. Nice materials and workmanship, and a perfect fit on the weapon.
- (Ford FX4) Texas Custom Holsters for a GREAT Holster in my 2012 Ford FX4 console. Works, and Looks Great. I did have to add 1/4" to the back standoff. But other than that great.
- (Chevy Tahoe) I wanted to send you a couple pictures of your holster in my wife's Tahoe that I mounted last night. Your holster worked perfect. Thanks for a great product.
Eliminate Havoc, Confusion and Chaos
Flipping around in your glovebox, or buried under CDs, cigarettes, lighters, business cards, beer cans, chewing gum, and breath mints, is no way to guarantee fast and accurate access to your firearm at the unpredictable moment in time when you’re in need. Instead mount the holster and keep your firearm in place.
Now Operating at Full Potential in Your Car
- All holsters manufactured from the highest quality materials available
- Minimum mounting requirements (3 small #6 screw holes)
- Maximum driving comfort and weapon accessibility in your car
- Minimum time and action required to locate and draw your firearm
- Place your weapon in the best possible life saving location
- No hassle return policy, if you don't like it, send it back